Friday, June 24, 2011

PRIDE Weekend Kicks Off Today in OKC

"Calling All Boys, I'm Calling All Boys. I Need You. I Do."

And in honor of OKC PRIDE, someplace in Paris called Milan gathered together some really cute boys for a fashion show. Less is More, as they say...

Some of these guys would be a lot more appealing if they'd come to Oklahoma and eat. They need some good ol' Chikin Fried Steak, some Mashed Taters and Apple Pie.

The starved to death, Concentration Camp victim, heroin addict look is out as far as I'm concerned.

But some of these guys look just fine the way they are.

So tonight I guess I'll head down to the block party and see what kind of eye candy Oklahoma City has to offer. It's going to be hotter than two freshly mated sheep outside, so excess clothing should be minimized.

Who knows? I might find an attractive, somewhat respectful, 35-38 yo, not too fat Latino guy to hang with for a while. Or at least a shot of Crown and 2 MGD's. Sometimes I think that if I just had a decent hoe once or twice a month, I could just forget about all of this gay crap altogether.

Not really. It's not who I am, or want to be. But now and then I think that way for a little while.