Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Noah Knew!

"And I thought I was crazy... "

Wow! Some organization called WeCanKnow.com has discovered that the end of the world will be October 21,2011. Evidently, the rapture will happen on May 21, 2011, so that Christians don't have to endure the end of the world coming just a few months later.

Of course, traditional Christian wisdom is that "no man knows the day or the hour." And Christ said plainly that He didn't know. But these guys say they know, and that we should pay attention to them. Evidently, it's right there in black and white, right in the bible. It's just that nobody else in the last couple of thousand years was smart enough to read it. Their contention is the Noah knew about the flood, therefore we should be able to know about the rapture.

And the flood and rapture are related in what way exactly?

I guess it's good news. I'm ready now for that matter. I'm looking forward to seeing God come out from behind the clouds and shake things up. But I just can't seem to make myself believe these guys. Evidently the same guy predicted the second coming of Christ would occur in 1994.

It's frustrating enough to be Christian and Gay. Do I really have to endure kooks like these guys? Overall, the gay world thinks I'm as bonkers as these guys are. The Christian world thinks I'm destined to burn in hell. To make matters worse, they're claiming that the date they picked is actually based on biblical math. {Mr Happy Cringes}

I wish the people in the world with ID-10-T Syndrome would just talk among themselves and stay off of the Internet (and billboards). They're making me look bad.

And I thought I was crazy. It's common knowledge that the end of the world will be 12-21-2012.