Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ernie and Bert? (Or Is It Bert and Ernie?)

"Awwww, I wanna marry Ernie."

I heard that these guys are getting married soon. I guess it's appropriate, considering how long they've been together. But I want to marry Ernie.
After all, he knows all of his colors, and can count to 20 in English and Spanish (that's better than two of the last three guys I've gone out with). And he's got the cutest ears! Don't ya just know he's a good cuddler? There's just no malice in the guy at all. Where, oh where, do I find one of those?

And what about Bert? What's he got that I don't have anyway? He's got a grating, obnoxious voice, a bad attitude most of the time and Oh, That Hair! I just don't get what Ernie sees in him anyway.

Well, if Bert can land Ernie, surely I can find someone. The whole thing gives me hope. Ernie and Bert are made for each other like peanut butter and jelly. I wish them all the best.