Monday, November 21, 2011

Alright Folks, It's A Wrap!

"See Ya In The Funny Papers."

I started blogging November 22, 2010. I've decided to end my blog today. My decision to stop blogging is somewhat arbitrary, as was my decision to start blogging in the first place. I want to tell everyone who reads my blog how much I appreciate your help in keeping me engaged in the process. I have never had the diligence to keep a journal this long before, and the fact that someone is reading it has been invaluable in helping me keep it going as long as I did.

As you can see from my stats page, my readership has grown during the year. I had 16 page hits last November. So far this month, there are 630.

But I feel like I sometimes feel after overeating a large, good meal. I'm stuffed and satisfied, and done.

It seems appropriate to talk about Momentum since I've been discussing it all year. I think that I've made a lot of forward progress this year riding the wave of Momentum in my life. But the easiest way to measure that progress is by looking at the things I've left behind. I think that's good and healthy for me just now. I look forward to the continuing impact that Momentum brings to me and to that with which I have to do. May the Momentum continue, and continue to increase.

And as I bring this chapter of life to a close, I want to emphasize how much I have enjoyed the past year. I will always remember my blog time as one of the cool things I've done in life. But now I want to spend some time enjoying the Holidays, read more, think a little less, be more focused and productive at work and find my way back to the gym so I can try to lose 20 lbs. 

Thank You again for reading my blog. With all of my heart, I want to wish you well. May you realize your highest good and deepest joy in the days and years ahead.