Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Milestone

"Thank You to the people, spambots and NSA Agents."

Well, yet another milestone happened yesterday. My blog topped 10,000 page views. I'm not sure why that's important, but it's kinda fun.

It's been a while sine I said, "Thanks" to the people who actually follow my blog and read it now and then. My blog is really just a journal, and I think I probably enjoy reading it now and then more than anyone else. Some of the individual posts are OK, but more than that it's fun to relive a year of Momentum and retrace my steps towards Wellness and Strength. I don't mean to be so self centered, but my blog is for my own benefit and entertainment more than anything else.

But having people actually read it is encouraging too, and I want to let whoever reads this know how much I appreciate it. I hope that overall it's not too boring.

Thanks again.