Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pura Vida

"Greetings from Jaco Beach, Costa Rica"

I guess I'm just not going to get a picture to upload from here. But trust me, it is every bit as beautiful as the internet said it was. This place exceeds all expectations. But blogger doesn't work very well from my Android computer. For what it's worth, I'm not totally disappointed in that either.

In Oklahoma, we don't have beaches, mountains, rain forests or really fresh produce. Jaco has all of the above without the chaos of a tourist place like Cancun. Everything here is perfect. We lack nothing and are enjoying everything.

Did the zip line stuff yesterday and it was kind of lame. Went swimming in the ocean until my friend saw a snake. They say this time of year even crocodiles sometimes find their way out of the rivers and on to our beach, but not very often. The pool. Is a good alternative.

I'll post a pic or two when I get back. Until then, I'm just going to enjoy the pura vida de Costa Rica.

God, this place is great.