Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW! This is Fun!

"My How Time Flies When You're Having Fun"

I started my Blog in June because someone "I know nothing about" has been blogging for a long time, and I found it interesting. I lost interest in him pretty quickly, and lost interest in the blog as a natural result. But just for the heck of it, I reread the six (yep, 6) posts that I got around to back then, and really enjoyed reading it. Come to think of it, I enjoyed writing it too. So I think I'll pick this blog thing up again and see if I can maintain any momentum on my own.

I still want to document my gay, christian math. I want to vent, and rant and rave, and express myself and bitch occasionally. Isn't that what blogs are for? I went to Boston on vacation, and I want to remember that trip. Maybe blogging about it (even late) will make that memory last longer. 

Who knows? Someday I may even decide to make it a shared blog so someone else really can read it. (Should someone else in the world be so bored)..